Am 01.08.2013 20:31, schrieb Bob Goodwin ~ Zuni, Virginia, USA:

I have the Fedora 19 DVD iso saved to my NFS. I can't seem to find any way to make it install from that either short of saving it to a DVD firs and don't know where to find answers to these questions. Perhaps I don't have the right key words for Google?

Bob

You don't have to burn your Fedora iso to a DVD to make the virtual machine boot from it. You can add the iso directly as a "DVD" in the mass storage tab of the virtual box gui, than you can select it as a boot device (see section 5.9 "CD/DVD support" in the manual).
HTH