Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> On Sun, 03 May 2015 14:04:37 +0200
> Frantisek Hanzlik <fra...@hanzlici.cz> wrote:
>>
>> - (bigger harm) Why hasn't Fedora alternative (upstart/openrc) init?
>
> Umm, because everyone is happy with systemd? :-)
>
> If you want Fedora to have an alternative init, roll up your sleeves
> and dig in, make it happen! ;-)
>
> :-)alternative init
> Marko

Marko thanks to Your reply, but:
- All around perhaps are not happy, as I'm not. And perhaps all those,
who do not have the ability to say it here.

- about 'alternative init' what can you recommend to me to make this
happen? I must say, I'm not programmer, rather user and administrator
for several Linux/Un*x machines. But I really want somehow interest
in this issue.
--
TIA, Franta