Hi Eric,

Could you be more precise ? I have I installed fmincon on at least 10 different
machines for testing purposes  (mostly under Windows 10) and did not encounter
any problem. Atoms is, I must say, a very unstable (not to say crappy) piece of
software and in particular very hard to use smoothly when your are developing
some modules and play e.g. with offline mode.

What I would do first is to uninstall every module then install fmincon. If
problem is still here please help me by debugging a bit...

S.