From: users <users-boun...@lists.scilab.org> On Behalf Of CHEZE David 227480
Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 9:20 AM
To: Users mailing list for Scilab <users@lists.scilab.org>
Subject: Re: [Scilab-users] fmincon toolbox update

Hi all,

I installed both SciPOpt and fmincon from ATOMS on Scilab 6.1.0 WIN10-64bits, a
few weeks ago and the demos are running properly. I had some minor dependencies
issues while installing, I don’t remember exactly , probably the SciIPopt
version was not aligned with the one required by fmincon.
My 2 cents

David