Hi,

These problems are now  fixed in version 1.3.1. For the Windows version, if the update of libifcoremd.dll is necessary, the writeability of SCI/bin is tested in order to run the update script with admin rights only if needed.

S.

Le 07/06/2021 à 10:01, Clément David a écrit :

Hello all,

I try to install to check fmincon to check on my machine and give you a fresh eye on the basic install/usage. I have a few remarks:

 1. My Scilab and all atoms packages are installed in user directories
    but the library check at startup on sci_ipopt ask for
    administrator access to update. That’s a pity to require that.
 2. The message “This program contains Ipopt, a library for
    large-scale nonlinear optimization.” looks strange to me, this
    function is named ipopt and I think the references are written in
    the documentation and on the DESCRIPTION file. There is no need to
    display that at runtime.

Otherwise basic examples are running even if it change the toolbox loading order (sci_ipopt after fmincon, scicolpack after sci_ipopt, etc…).

Clément

*From:*users <users-boun...@lists.scilab.org> *On Behalf Of *CHEZE David 227480
*Sent:* Monday, June 7, 2021 9:20 AM
*To:* Users mailing list for Scilab <users@lists.scilab.org>
*Subject:* Re: [Scilab-users] fmincon toolbox update

Hi all,

I installed both SciPOpt and fmincon from ATOMS on Scilab 6.1.0 WIN10-64bits, a few weeks ago and the demos are running properly. I had some minor dependencies issues while installing, I don’t remember exactly , probably the SciIPopt version was not aligned with the one required by fmincon.

My 2 cents

David