Hi,

I had a query regarding creating proposals in IKE_INIT message in strongswan.

Once charon is spawned, is it possible to change the encryption
algorithms in th proposal, without killing strongswan?

More generally , is there a possibility to change the configuration
provided in ipsec.conf, after charon is spawned?

Regards,
Vivek