Hi Tobias,

Thanks for your reply.

For the first Query in my previous mail, lets take a Scenario:
1. We provide an IpSec.conf to stack with a configuration that
requires a Set of SAs to be established.
2. Now while establishing the SA, It is found that the destination is
not reachable(or some other reason) and hence the SA cannot be
established
3. Now in this case Stack shall Retry to establish the SA. lets Assume
that stack fails to do so even after the maximum number of
retransmissions.

Now in this Scenario when the stack has exhausted the Max. No. of
retries and the SA is still not established, How can we make the stack
recover. i.e.when the problem is fixed(destination becomes reachable),
how can we make the stack to retry SA establishment.

Thanks and Regards
Vivek.