Well first off, try upgrading the version of
animal-sniffer-maven-plugin to latest...

The signatures (and their site) were generated when 1.3 was the latest...

1.7 has a number of important fixes, but without regenerating the
signatures it is hard to get the site updated to say the version of
animal-sniffer should be 1.7