> If I think of further documentation improvements should I add them to the
> same ticket, or create separate ones.

IMO it depends if the are related or not. Also, working with several
smaller tickets is easier than one huge one. When it comes to
documentation it's hard to give a good guideline, but for code one
should always ensure that the subject of the ticket clearly describes
the change and that normally makes it obvious what could be added to
it ("fix bugs" is not a good subject). When it comes to docs I think
that a more general level of "improve doc" is ok.

/Anders