Done!

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MANIMALSNIFFER-21

If I think of further documentation improvements should I add them to the same ticket, or create separate ones.

Cheers, Eric

On 2011-10-11 12:31 AM, Anders Hammar wrote:
I believe Stephen answered (1) for me quite elegantly. It would help
tremendously if his explanation were documented on the introduction page.
I'm not sure if sniffer solves (2) which really was my original intent
because I had already solved (1) by other means.
Eric, if you file a ticket supplying exactly what text you want added
(and specify to what page and where on that page) I will make sure it
will get committed. You don't have to provide a patch (as you say you
don't know how to do that), but you could just type the text in the
ticket itself.
The key here is to file a jira ticket. Nothing will happen from a mail thread.

/Anders

- Eric
Wayne