Hehe
Thanks Benson to put some coins in the troll machine :-)
Well if evil is really ease the user's life so this plugin can be
considered evil :-)
You have some very convenient features such building dependent projects,
javadoc etc..
So it's just a matter of not spending too long on configuring Jenkins using
a ui :-)

Olivier (will not troll more)