Hello Hervé,

I created a Flexmark sample that is as close as possible to the way
Flexmark is used in Doxia:
https://github.com/Stwissel/maven-site-extension/tree/master/simple-flexmark-example
The result can be seen here:
https://projectcastle.io/sample.html
(I copied a site-plugin generated page and just removed the body part and
replace it with the markdown conversion result)

As it seems, to get Adminition working in the rendering, you need to add a
single line (and the import/dependency of course)
https://github.com/Stwissel/maven-site-extension/blob/master/simple-flexmark-example/src/main/java/com/notessensei/demo/Demo1.java#L78

Would you need more samples?

Create a nice day!
Stephan H. Wissel