Hi Jörg.

Thanks for the reply. Can you please elaborate with examples? Option 1
is what I need, but that does not work. Or maybe we have a
misunderstanding about the term "property". Are we talking about a
simple Maven property or a mojo configuration property?

Regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de