3rd party parent? Are you maybe mixing up my questions about different topics?
There is not parent POM involved here, it is about a plugin and an application
using it. Very simple and straightforward. I even gave an example of what does
not work for me but you say should. So does it? If you do not know, it is OK.
But if you want to help, the ball is in your court now. A counter-example
showing me how to do what you suggested right would be most welcome.

--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de