Oops! I missed the part about compiling. True, that won't help if you need those jars for the actual build. Nexus would be my suggestion for that. Easy to install and maintain. I just set it up at my company a couple of weeks ago.

Brian E. Fox wrote:
This won't help when compiling though. The best way is to get them into
an internal repo...something like Nexus. You can just upload it directly
via the ui and it will make the pom for you if you don't want to. (I
believe the others can do it as well)