[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Is there any way to get the maven build process to include a set of jars
when compiling/packaging that are not in the repository?  I have some
vendor jars and I don't fancy packing them all up and placing them into
the repository - I just want to point maven at a lib directory?

Ideally you want to host for yourself a project wide maven repository, both to place your released artifacts into, and place the third party vendor jars into.

This guarantees that someone other than you can build the code, without encountering an error or complaints about missing jars.

Regards,
Graham