From: Todd Thiessen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 4:13 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Third party jars

I am curious about this myself.  I have Nexus running but I don't see an
option in the UI to upload a jar.  I was hopeful of somekind of option
like this that would create the pom and all metadata files that go along
with it.

Or is there a Maven command to deploy a third party jar to the repo?

---
Todd Thiessen