Yes we do have a tool for this

--Brian (mobile)

On Dec 24, 2008, at 3:55 PM, "John Stoneham" <ly...@lyrically.net> wrote:

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 9:20 AM, Alex Athanasopoulos
<alex.a.athens...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a way to convert a local repository into a remote repository, or
should I upload each artifact to Nexus again? (I have a few dozen).

I understand that Nexus 1.2 features some command-line scripts to do
exactly this sort of thing, and an option to regenerate
maven-metadata.xml. But Nexus stores as flat files on disk, so you
ought to be able to instantiate your Nexus repository and copy
directly in.

I'd venture to say any further discussion ought to move to the
nexus-users list however.

- John