Without going into too much detail (unless it would be useful). I am facing
an issue where long standing connections are eventually failing when
SQLServer attempts to bulk insert a file from NAS (we are using
integratedSecurity and the SQLServer is configured with kerberos
authentication and delegation). The process does work but at some point the
bulk insert is denied access to the file and it appears to be an issue with
the kerberos ticket becoming stale.

The solution seems to be to time out connections that have been idle for
some time and allow the pool to reduce to zero connections. This forces a
new connection and authorization when needed. The connection seems to work
for as long as needed and after it is idle for some time it is removed from
the pool.

These additional configurations are available in the underlying
DBCPConnectionPool but are not exposed through the service configuration. Is
there a specific reason they have not been exposed? I have downloaded the
source and made the changes myself but before I go any further I would like
to make sure I am not being too clever for my own good.

Also, if there is not a specific reason they have not been exposed, would
this be something that would be considered for a future release?

--
Sent from: http://apache-nifi-users-list.2361937.n4.nabble.com/