On 10/2/2016 2:22 AM, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
Page numbering question:

>Is their a simple way to get page numbers at the bottom of the page?
>Inserting a page number worked, but following pages didn't inherit
>property. Do I have to create a footer and insert the page number into it?
>
>jrh
In the definition for the Page Style in use, click on the Footer tab and put a
checkmark against Footer On. Then click in the box that appears at page bottom,
enter a tab, then /insert /Field /Page number. That presupposes you need the
page number centred, hence the tab.
Thanks, it worked correctly.

The next problem is when the document is inserted into the master,
page numbering is lost. How are page numbers enabled in master
documents?

jrh