i also learned that odt file is zip archive not one file!
i read about docx before and did not know about odt file!
also, i recommend to backup your safe and working files to prevent
damage and corruption in the future.
because anytime that you incounter problem using your file, you can
easily restore them from previous backup.
or use previous version of your file in properties, security.

By God,
were I given all the seven heavens
with all they contain
in order that