Thanks again Larry,

________________________________
From: Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
To: users@openoffice.org
Sent: Wed, December 29, 2010 11:38:23 AM
Subject: [users] Re: Can OOo be used on a Mac?

On 2010/12/29 11:06 AM  Dan Lewis wrote:
> Use The Intel version for Mac OS X v10.5.8. The PowerPC version
> will not work on his Mac.

It will if he has a PowerPC Mac. There is no indication in the original post of
what model of laptop it is or if it has an Intel or PowerPC processor.

I still have no idea of the model or processor. I didn't realize that was
important. He just said it was a laptop Mac last night and only gave me the OS
version when I called him this morning. I am forwarding this to him along with
all other replies I receive on the matter.

--
<>< Earl