I'm using Openoffice 2.4 , and my problem is :

DL  page format is incorrect-> Openoffice size is 16,20cm width by 22,90cm
Height. It should be: 11,0cmx22,0cm It is an ISO Format.

C6 Format is also wrong.

It's embaracing that such a basic mistake is made by experienced
programmers.

DL Format is especially important for business users.

Please give this subject your upmost attention, it has been wrong since Ooo
2.2 at least.

I Have reported this has a bug but it wasn't considered or fixed. I think it
was not understood.!?

Best Regards,

Acácio Lopes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If this is followed I can give more information on formats although it is
widely available.

Please take note:

Envelope formats

For postal purposes, ISO 269 and DIN 678 define the following envelope
formats:

Format  Size [mm]       Content Format

C6      114 × 162       A4 folded twice = A6

DL      110 × 220       A4 folded twice = 1/3 A4

C6/C5   114 × 229       A4 folded twice = 1/3 A4

C5      162 × 229       A4 folded once = A5

C4      229 × 324       A4

C3      324 × 458       A3

B6      125 × 176       C6 envelope

B5      176 × 250       C5 envelope

B4      250 × 353       C4 envelope

E4      280 × 400       B4

The DL format is the most widely used business letter format. DL probably
originally stood for “DIN lang”, but ISO 269 now explains this abbreviation
instead more diplomatically as “Dimension Lengthwise”. Its size falls
somewhat out of the system and equipment manufacturers have complained that
it is slightly too small for reliable automatic enveloping. Therefore, DIN
678 introduced the C6/C5 format as an alternative for the DL envelope.