On 29 Apr 2008 at 1:00, Acácio Lopes wrote:

> I'm using Openoffice 2.4 , and my problem is :
>
> DL  page format is incorrect-> Openoffice size is 16,20cm width by 22,90cm
> Height. It should be: 11,0cmx22,0cm It is an ISO Format.

I'm puzzled. If I set page size to 'DL' (format | page | page) the
size becomes exactly 11x22 cm, which is correct. This is with OOo
2.2/XP; I do not believe 2.4 will be different.

What exactly are you doing to generate the erroneous size you see?

> C6 Format is also wrong.

I have not checked this.

> It's embaracing that such a basic mistake is made by experienced
> programmers.

It isn't clear they have made a mistake. More details would be
helpful please.

Please note you seem not to be subscribed to this mailing list, and
may therefore miss answers. http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html
for more information. Replies to list only please
(users@openoffice.org).

--
Permission for this mail to be processed by any third party in
connection