On 14/01/15 10:25, Yedidyah Bar David wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lars Nielsen" <l...@steinwurf.com>
To: "Yedidyah Bar David" <d...@redhat.com>
Cc: "Michael Burman" <mbur...@redhat.com>, users@ovirt.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:51:19 AM
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] Host in NonOperational mode ovirtmgmt        network
missing
[snip]
We are testing out, different solution for virtualization, to set up a
more diverge build environment.
OK.

So I am testing out oVirt for this purpose, and I am at the stage where
I am to setup the first host.
Meaning, you have the engine up and running on some machine (VM), and now
try to install a host. Right? Which OSes?

However, when the host it setup, I get the
error NonOperational, because it can not find the ovirtmgmt network on
the machine.
Please post the host-install log of this host. You should find it on
engine machine in /var/log/ovirt-engine/host-deploy .

As mentioned already, there are problems with NetworkManager. I suggest
to remove it completely from the host, make sure networking works well,
then try to reinstall the host from the web admin. If it fails, please
post host-install logs. Thanks.

Best,
You can find the log file, in this tar ball: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55488/ovirt-engine.tar

Thanks and Best Regards