From: "Lars Nielsen" <l...@steinwurf.com>
To: "Michael Burman" <mbur...@redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 2:25:53 PM
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] Host in NonOperational mode ovirtmgmt        network
missing

Hey Michael.

I keep getting this:

Host base does not comply with the cluster Default networks, the
following networks are missing on host: 'ovirtmgmt'

But based on the installation log, nothing goes wrong doing
installation/setup of the host.
And I get the same result as the screen shot I send before.

Thanks and Best Regards
- Lars

--
Michael Burman
Intern in RedHat Israel, RHEV-M QE Network Team

Mobile: 054-5355725
IRC: mburman