thanks, I am missing something... My code uses getDestination() and
recasts as PDPageXYZDestination. However, the dest is null. I must be
missing something?

  PDDocumentOutline outline = pdfDoc
.getDocumentCatalog().getDocumentOutline();
                            if( outline != null ){
                                debugMsg2("found outline");
                                PDOutlineItem current =
outline.getFirstChild();
                                while( current != null ) {
                                        debugMsg2(  current.getTitle() );
                                        if ("Image"
.equalsIgnoreCase(current.getTitle())){
                                                PDPageXYZDestination dest
= (PDPageXYZDestination) current.getDestination();
                                                if (dest!=null){
                                                        debugMsg2("left: "
+ dest.getLeft());
                                                        debugMsg2("top: "
+ dest.getTop());
                                                        debugMsg2("page: "
+ dest.getPageNumber());
                                                } else {
                                                        debugMsg2("dest is
null");
                                                }
                                        }
                                        current =
current.getNextSibling();
                                }

                            } else {
                                debugMsg2( "This document does not contain
any bookmarks" );
                            }

Howard
Howard Greenberg, CPA, CISA
IBM Certified Application Developer/Instructor - IBM Notes and Domino
The Learning Continuum Company, Ltd.
888-241-8522 or 561-953-0096
http://www.tlcc.com
mailto:howa...@tlcc.com