Am 01.12.2016 um 21:38 schrieb howa...@tlcc.com:
thanks, I am missing something... My code uses getDestination() and
recasts as PDPageXYZDestination. However, the dest is null. I must be
missing something?

There's anther possibilty, that there is an /A entry, i.e. an action. Call getAction(). There are 13 different types of actions, but I'd expect PDActionGoTo. On that one you can again call getDestination().

Tilman

   PDDocumentOutline outline = pdfDoc
.getDocumentCatalog().getDocumentOutline();
                             if( outline != null ){
                                 debugMsg2("found outline");
                                 PDOutlineItem current =
outline.getFirstChild();
                                 while( current != null ) {
                                         debugMsg2(  current.getTitle() );
                                         if ("Image"
.equalsIgnoreCase(current.getTitle())){
                                                 PDPageXYZDestination dest
= (PDPageXYZDestination) current.getDestination();
                                                 if (dest!=null){
                                                         debugMsg2("left: "
+ dest.getLeft());
                                                         debugMsg2("top: "
+ dest.getTop());
                                                         debugMsg2("page: "
+ dest.getPageNumber());
                                                 } else {
                                                         debugMsg2("dest is
null");
                                                 }
                                         }
                                         current =
current.getNextSibling();
                                 }
} else {
                                 debugMsg2( "This document does not contain
any bookmarks" );
                             }
Howard
Howard Greenberg, CPA, CISA
IBM Certified Application Developer/Instructor - IBM Notes and Domino
The Learning Continuum Company, Ltd.
888-241-8522 or 561-953-0096
http://www.tlcc.com
mailto:howa...@tlcc.com