Hi Piotr,

I hope I can do that but I think I'm still some way from finishing. Although
I've been testing snippets as I've gone along, I'm pretty sure there will
still be lots of problems once it all has to work together. But I can't test
that till I can get the whole thing to compile.

But having got this far I am very confident that it will all work
eventually. I'm really keen to see how close it will be in looks and
functions to the original Flex project.

And I have to say how much I'm enjoying doing it all in Moonshine. It's
still a little bit buggy, but I love using it and it keeps getting better
and better. Really hope to see version 1.10 soon!!

Doug