Hi Serkan,

You are correct that are several buttons.  Basic Button just creates a
simple HTML <button>.  There are limits to how nice you can make it look.
Other buttons try to make nicer looking buttons that you can control more
aspects of the visuals.

We are in the process of creating even more buttons that emulate the most
popular APIs on MX and Spark Button.  It might be better for you to help
us create and polish these emulations.  Then you may not have to change
your code as much.

HTH,
-Alex