Hi Serkan,

That would be great.  We need the help.

We have a wiki page about Emulation components here [1].
And one person has been learning how to help in this long thread[2].

[1] has an API list, but it does not take into account your API usage.  If
you want to integrate your list with the current list, that might be
useful.

Let us know if you have other questions or need help getting started.

Thanks,
-Alex

[1] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/emulation-components
[2]