On 2/21/2018 11:12 AM, Dianne Skoll wrote:
Really?  This isn't rocket science.  If I thought of it, I'm sure dozens
if not hundreds of others have thought of it and implemented it.

Meanwhile - adding URI lookups (for URIs in the body of the domains) and/or the option to add 3rd party URI list lookups - is STILL is missing from MANY widely used anti-spam systems. That isn't rocket science either - and is MUCH more needed and beneficial than this feature. That some others have made adjustments to their system to follow and act on redirectors during live spam filtering - again - doesn't alter my original point. The vast majority of anti-spam systems in the real world (1) don't (2) and won't any time soon. That is what I claimed. Please stop nitpicking and please stop arguing with a "straw man".

--
Rob McEwen
https://www.invaluement.com