Palvelin Postmaster schrieb am 30.05.2018 um 14:49:
Why does this list apparently use the original From header of the poster’s
message and doesn't set a Reply-To header at all?

Hitting reply sends the response to poster directly and DMARC failures occur
when posting to list. Not very elegant.

I use Thunderbird, and for postings on this list, a "Reply list" button appears in addition to the usual reply button. So I can reply to the list only, to the list and cc to the poster, or to the poster only. Messages also appear on this list without DMARC failures, because they get mailfrom envelope address from the mailinglist software. It's all fine.