On Wednesday 30 May 2018 at 15:33:13, Palvelin Postmaster wrote:

> > On 30 May 2018, at 16:06, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
> > wrote:
> >
> > On 30.05.18 15:49, Palvelin Postmaster wrote:
> >> Hitting reply sends the response to poster directly
> >
> > get a mail client that supports mailing lists. Mozilla should do.
>
> I see, the 'Mozzilla or stfu' policy ;D

No, Mozilla was just one example; there are many.

I, for example, use KMail, and in the headers of your original posting in the
thread I see:

From: Palvelin Postmaster <postmas...@palvelin.fi>

There is no Reply-To header.

When I click on "Reply" my MUA automatically offers me
users@spamassassin.apache.org

Regards,

Antony.

--
Police have found a cartoonist dead in his house.  They say that details are
currently sketchy.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.