On 21/3/2019 18:23, John Hardin wrote:
On Thu, 21 Mar 2019, Savvas Karagiannidis wrote:

What should be considered is the message's language. All messages that were false positives had the following mime encoding (messages were actually in greek):

while all messages that were actual spam and were properly detected had:

It should be fairly easy to add an exclusion based on that information. However, that information may well be leveraged by spammers who are using that obfuscation...

I think the same applies to the rule itself altogether and any other rule. As long as the rule is out there, any spammer can incorporate a means to avoid it. I guess the selection of "e" as a character is also pretty random and avoiding that and applying the same technique to other characters (I've already seen it happening) not detected by this rule should be no problem for spammers...

--
Savvas Karagiannidis