On 12/5/18 5:43 PM, John Hardin wrote:
Potentially, but it's hard to use something like that in regular rule REs. That sort of smarts would probably need to be in a plugin.

Maybe (from my naive point of view) if not probably (from your more experienced point of view).

I would think that it would be possible to build meta rules that would depend on a __LANG_EN or __LANG_FR type rule that would then apply the various logic about the different ratios of different permutations.

Which, brings up a question: Do all (sub)rules get evaluated in a meta rule? Or is there an order of operations to them? I.e.:

meta   MY_META_RULE   (__LANG_FR && __UNICODE_TEST_FR)

Would __UNICODE_TEST_FR run / consume resources even if __LANG_FR evaluates to false?

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die