On Mon, 5 Nov 2007, Philip Prindeville wrote:

> Well, Yahoo is a waste of time for other reasons, right?  They
> tell you that it doesn't come from their site...

I generally don't get spam from Yahoo MTAs; most of my reporting is
of fraud spams with yahoo contact addresses.

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Of the twenty-two civilizations that have appeared in history,
  nineteen of them collapsed when they reached the moral state the
  United States is in now.                          -- Arnold Toynbee
 6 days until Veterans Day