> I'm sure we would all live with the occasional true 'opt-in'
> request, if we knew that the end result would be that it
> would stifle spam by giving the legitimate mailers, the ones
> whose mail we *want* anyway, a better chance to reach us.
>
> - Charles

Charles,

Nyet, nyet, nyet... we would *not* all live with the occassional "opt-in"
request from Return Path.

frankly, nothing against them, yet if an organization really needs Return
Path to get their email through to mailboxes without rejection, then doesn't
the originator of the email have problems?

...your usage of the "true" qualifier was interesting though...  ;-)

 - rh