I would like to help with the nightly masscheck but I don't have the
resources to manually check ham and spam.  This also gets into the
grey area of how people define spam.  I also have a very good MTA
setup with RBLs and DNS checks that block most of the spam before
it reaches SA in MailScanner.  My SA only has to block a very small
percentage of my definition of spam so I am not sure how helpful
my mail filtering platform can be even though it's very accurate.

Dave