On 06/10/17 22:42, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 06/10/17 16:27, Mark Thomas wrote:
>>> On 10.05.2017 8:54, Thomas, Michael wrote:
>>>
>>> Unfortunately I am not getting much traction with Microsoft.  From the IIS
>>> forum, it looks like they are pointing the finger in the direction of the
>>> "third-party" that is writing the module.
>>
>> That is consistent with my experience with MS support.

Looks like you'll need to go back to MS support.

> I'll look at the IIS API docs next week and see if there is something
> different we should be doing in IIS 10 compared to 8.5 and earlier.

I can't find anything in the IIS API docs that indicates that this has changed
in IIS 10 / Windows Server 2016.

I've added some debug logging and I see the following:

HttpFilterProc gets called with SF_NOTIFY_LOG

The JK code sees the original path [/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll] and replaces
it with the correct one - [/examples/] in my case.

The JK code sees the original [] query string and replaces it with the correct
one - [foo=bar] in my case.

Given that this works as expected in Windows Server 2012 with exactly the same
code AND that no API changes (that I can find) are documented for IIS 10 AND
that debug logging shows that the expected calls are taking place AND the IIS
log is not updated, all the evidence we have at the moment points squarely to
an IIS 10 bug (or possibly an undocumented IIS 10 API).

Sorry it wasn't better news.

Mark
Thanks for looking into this!  I am SO glad that I am not the only one with
this issue!

I am not really sure how to open up a support case with Microsoft.  I will give
it a shot though and see how it goes.

-Mike

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that
is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise
protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that
you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all
copies.