On 13.11.2018 13:32, Rémy Maucherat wrote:
On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 12:49 PM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

I'm aiming to export the translations on a regular basis to the Tomcat
source code. How regularly will depend on the rate of new/updated
translations but as a minimum, I'm aiming to get any updates into the
next Tomcat 9 release.

Ok. Could you remove "French (MC)" ? No idea where it comes from but in
Monaco they do standard French, and it's too small anyway :D

You could add "French (B)" though. There's more of us than Monégasques, and we have some words all our own, for instance in the numbers category. I'm sure the Swiss would agree.

Just kidding..