Hello!

  I am a new tomcat 5.5 user. I have created some JSPs and they run perfectly
in my PC using tomcat.

  I want to make my PC a webserver, so that ppl from outside can access my JSPs
through tomcat 5.5 running on my system.

  My PC is connected to a router and my router is connected to a cable modem
which has a static ip address from my cable ISP.

  But after that I don't know what to do further. How should I configure my
tomcat, so that ppl from outside can access my JSP website.

  Thank you
  Khinan

Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Yahoo! Messenger's cheap  PC-to-Phone call rates.