Hi,

We are running our application on Tomcat 5 and have authorization done by
IIS and have configured the IIS to tomcat communication using the
iisapi_Redirect.

We are facing this issue where we get the "Request Entity too Large" error
when we try for certain ids.

Since we are running on Tomcat 5 we can't do the mod_jk change. Could you
please suggest how to resolve this issue?

Thanks in Advance.
AM