Chuck,

-------------------

If by "Tomcat 5" you really mean "Tomcat 5.0", please be aware that 5.0 has
not been supported for quite some time.  You do need to move up.

Yes I do mean Tomcat 5.0. The reason why we are having this version is
because we have Business Objects (Analytics Tool) configured to run on
tomcat and it only supports for Tomcat 5.0 and Tomcat 5.5. When we did this
about 3 yrs ago i believe only 5.0 would have been supported.

Could you let me know if there is an option to resolve this error without
doing the upgrade?

-AM