2010/4/1 Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>:
>> [snip]
>>
>>> # Problematic frame:
>>> # C  [libapr-1.so.0+0x1c0a0]
>>
>> [snip]
>>>
>>> Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
>>> j  org.apache.tomcat.jni.Socket.accept(J)J+0
>>
>> So, this happens in APR's Socket.accept method? I suspect that if
>> something were wrong in that method, it would be apparent to roughly 50%
>> of the world's web servers.
>>

> That is TC-Native's Socket.accept method.

Actually yet, it is some APR method, called from TC-Native's
Socket.accept().   I was a bit confused that BZ 48584 mentions only
"tcnative-1.dll", but that is because APR + TC-Native are statically
linked into single DLL in the Windows versions of TC-Native.

The error should be happening in APR  (because another thread already
destroyed one of APR pools during shutdown  -- see BZ 48584 for
details).

There are certainly some native call frames between Java class of
"org.apache.tomcat.jni.Socket" and that native frame of "libapr-1.so"
(because Java code calls its native counterpart, and not directly the APR),
but those are not shown in the stack dump.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko