On 14.07.2010 14:37, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
2010/7/14 Michael Powe<mich...@trollope.org>:
<VirtualHost localhost>
(...)
#    JkMount /host-manager ajp13
#    JkMount /host-manager/* ajp13

    JkMount /TlTaggerTest/*.jsp worker1
</VirtualHost>

The VirtualHost section was created by the ApacheConfig option in
Tomcat.

Trivial question:  are you sure, that your worker name is correct
("worker1" vs. "ajp13").  I am curious, why Tomcat-generated
configuration has different worker name.

The auto configuration feature of Tomcat should be deprecated. It is of no real use except for a trivial starter configuration. It *always* uses a single worker named "ajp13".

Because of this feature (I guess "because") mod_jk has a builtin worker named "ajp13", which even if no worker named "ajp13" is explicitely defined tries to contact localhost at 8009 if the a URL is mounted to a worker named "ajp13". Legacy stuff.

Nevertheless, although the config the OP uses is not sufficient for prime time, it should work. I didn't yet have the time to compare, where exactly the log lines stop compared with a working request.

Regards,

Rainer