Hello,

    on the download page for TOMEE, there was a for a time this message related to tomee8:

   Note: Please note the 8.0.0 release is a milestone release intended
   for evaluation purposes and should not be used in production.

    But as of now, this message is not visible anymore on the download page. I also can't track any official tomee8 announcement to confirm whether that message still holds or not. Can a tomee developer confirm whether tomee8 is appropriate or not for production environments? If it's not, I guess the plan is that 8.0.1 would be appropriate then?

    Thank you and regards,

Emmanuel