Hello everyone,

Any answer for the Emmanuel Touzery's questions ?

Best Regards.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Touzery [mailto:emmanuel.touz...@lit-transit.com]
Sent: lundi 23 septembre 2019 07:58
To: users@tomee.apache.org
Subject: is tomee8 for evaluation only?

Hello,

     on the download page for TOMEE, there was a for a time this message
related to tomee8:

    Note: Please note the 8.0.0 release is a milestone release intended
    for evaluation purposes and should not be used in production.

     But as of now, this message is not visible anymore on the download page. I
also can't track any official tomee8 announcement to confirm whether that
message still holds or not. Can a tomee developer confirm whether tomee8 is
appropriate or not for production environments? If it's not, I guess the plan
is that 8.0.1 would be appropriate then?

     Thank you and regards,

Emmanuel

 This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and
may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure,
either whole or partial, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the
message if altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, please delete it and notify the sender.
Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free
from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted
virus.