Related question

Will there be an OpenEJB standalone build for version 8

On 2019-09-25, 12:43, "Jonathan Gallimore" <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Hi
>
>Leaving the evaluation message on the download page when releasing TomEE
>8.0.0 was a mistake on my part, apologies for the confusion. TomEE 8.0.0
>is
>intended for production use, as opposed to a milestone release which the
>previous -M1, -M2 and -M3 releases were. The page has been corrected and
>the evaluation notice removed.
>
>Jon
>
>On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 11:37 AM COURTAULT Francois <
>francois.courta...@thalesgroup.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> Any answer for the Emmanuel Touzery's questions ?
>>
>> Best Regards.

  Disclaimer

 Massmart Ethics: Tell us if we don't do what is Right, Fair, Honest and Legal.
Free call 0800 20 32 46 or email massm...@ethics-line.com (Massmart's Ethics
Line is managed confidentially by Deloitte Tip-offs Anonymous)
 To view the Email Disclaimer, click on the hyperlink: Massmart Email
Disclaimer