Hi

Leaving the evaluation message on the download page when releasing TomEE
8.0.0 was a mistake on my part, apologies for the confusion. TomEE 8.0.0 is
intended for production use, as opposed to a milestone release which the
previous -M1, -M2 and -M3 releases were. The page has been corrected and
the evaluation notice removed.

Jon